If you’re not careful, missing your Android could mean over simply a loss in contacts and phone numbers. We’re talking regarding your social media accounts, your Bank files, important documents, your work emails, personal photos and important messages.
Here we have Best 10 Tips For Securing Your Android – Protect Your Privacy that will help you alot to be secure from hackers and protect your privacy.
- 1 Best 10 Tips For Securing Your Android – Protect Your Privacy:
- 1.1 1. Secure Android: Lock individual apps & media
- 1.2 2. Secure Android: Backup Android
- 1.3 3. Encrypting your device
- 1.4 4. Let Android scan and verify your apps
- 1.5 5. Should Have An App to Trace Your Android – Find My Device
- 1.6 6. Secure Your Passwords – 1Password
- 1.7 7. Use Anti-theft alarm
- 1.8 8. Stay wary of unknown WiFi networks
- 1.9 9. Internet Security Is Must
- 1.10 10. Keep your device updated
Best 10 Tips For Securing Your Android – Protect Your Privacy:
I feel very glad to possess this app that is 100% secure. Besides this one issue, I would like to understand from u that I actually have AN app known as Hiding picture in my phone.! I am mistreatment basic with no ads for somewhat, and I will upgrade before long if all keeps going well.
- Hiding picture
- Lock Individual apps
- 100% Secure
Download – App Lock
When Your device is lost or stolen that it worrying – it’s also the issue it will no longer be in Your hands.Everything during this app was very easy and uncomplicated. the sole exception being that it absolutely was troublesome to seek out-out a way to get my contacts onto my new phone once the initial startup and setup of my device.
- Contacts backup & restore
- Messages backup & restore
- Photos backup & restore
Download – CM Backup -Restore, Cloud, Photo
- Text Encryptor
- File Encryptor
Download – SSE – Universal Encryption App
If I could offer ten stars I would. does what it says. No in your face adds. I used to be having a difficulty once on-line with this popup speech communication I won associate Amazon gift card and that I couldn’t back out of it. when putting in Hi Security I no longer have a difficulty. Great job
- Double Engine Antivirus
- Phone Booster
- Call Blocking
5. Should Have An App to Trace Your Android – Find My Device
The unique and enhanced Android Device Manager. Find My Device helps you efficiently locate a misplaced Android device, and holds your information safe and sound while you look.
- Locate your phone, tablet or watch
- Lock, erase or show a message
- Play a sound
Download – Find My Device
6. Secure Your Passwords – 1Password
The password manager that is as lovely and straightforward because it is secure. simply add your passwords, and let 1Password do the rest.For those that wish absolutely the best password manager for his or her phone, tablet, and computers, 1Password is the way to go.
- Create strong, unique passwords for all your online accounts
- Unlock with a single tap using Fingerprint Unlock
Anti-theft alarm makes your phone worthless to the felon even when he restarts the Android, changes the SIM and battery.Are you concerned that somebody is monitoring your Android regularly?
- A Loud alarm is triggered even if your phone is in silent mode.
- Thief cannot close the app or reduce the alarm volume without knowing your password
Download – Anti-theft alarm
8. Stay wary of unknown WiFi networks
Firstly, an open public network permit for snooping, which implies that anyone with very little information will get to understand the websites you’ve got visited on the network. Also, there may be different compromised devices that square measure connected to the network, which could lead to malicious code being transferred to your device.
Even the free side of this app is awe-inspiring protection. I will be able to be upgrading as before long as I will. If the free app is that this smart… paid services ar gonna be awe-inspiring with constant protection. I want to have Armor for a robot…
- Background check
Download – Kaspersky Antivirus & Security
10. Keep your device updated
If you want to make sure that your Android device is safe against the most recent malicious codes, you must keep your device up to this point. Google beside smartphone makers frequently unharness minor updates for devices, that usher in the most recent security patches. whereas these updates don’t appear vital, they so are!